Pre-Set Volume Pumps - Overview
Our LPLA Series miniature solenoid pumps are a popular product in our Electro-Fluidic Systems product line. These general purpose pumps are widely used for medical and scientific applications such as blood chemistry instruments, drug dispensing, and blood pressure monitors. They are also used extensively in robotics, computer peripheral equipment, textile printing machinery, and numerous other applications. LPLA Series solenoid pumps offer the following features:
Link to Product Selector for Series I
- Operating pressures up to 30 inches of water
- Low power consumption of 2 watts
- Response times as fast as .25 seconds
- Intergral valve seat to prevent free flow
- Operating cycle life of at least 10 million cycles
- Low internal volume
- 5, 12, and 24 vdc options
- Tube connection and manifold mount capabilities
- Standard pre-set volume of 50 microliters per stroke
- Custom pre-set volumes from 20 microliters to 70 microliters per stroke
- Lightweight - Approx. 50 gms.
- 100% inspected and function tested
These high quality solenoid pumps are carefully engineered and manufactured in a laboratory like, clean production environment. The result is a line of instrument-quality solenoid pumps that offer unparalleled performance in terms of reliability and consistent operation from cycle to cycle and valve to valve.
Virtual model (290kb)>
Custom settings are available by special order.
Use the table below to 'decode' our part numbers:
Example is p/n "LPLA1210550L"
|10 = Lee 062 MINSTAC|
|5 (Not Stocked)||20 = Push on Tubes|
|A = Stock Item||12||30 = 1/4-28 Boss||3 = ▒3%||Microliter x Multiplier|
|X = Custom||24 (Not Stocked)||40 = Manifold Mount||0 = ▒10%||L = 1|
more information on Series I
For more information, please send us your application information via our ASK LEE
service. Or contact our application engineers in the USA
at 1-800-LEE-PLUG or our representatives around the world.
Copyright 08/2008 by The Lee Company, USA