The following specifications apply to all Variable Volume Dispense Pumps, unless
Unless otherwise specified, the pumps will typically operate across a minimum of 10 million
cycles on water, depending on application conditions.
The pumps are self-priming, so they have the capability of operating across a wide pressure range.
- Maximum discharge pressure: Refer to individual pump tables for maximum discharge pressure.
Ambient operating temperature range is 40°F to 150°F (4°C to 66°C)
- Temperature: -40°F to 175°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Relative humidity: 85% (max); non-condensing
- Pumps should be stored completely wet or completely dried with nitrogen before prolonged periods of inactivity.
- Refer to the individual pump drawings for maximum operating speed and harmonic frequency.
- The pumps may be operated in full-step, half-step or micro-step mode, depending on the electrical drive design and application parameters. Click here for more information.
- Operating the pumps at higher speeds may affect dispense accuracy and life expectancy.
- Pumps are equipped with a two-phase bipolar motor.
- Home sensors provide an end of stroke (full discharge) indication; the sensor output will remain low when piston is fully extended.
- Encoders are two channel, quadrature (no index pulse) designs.
- Click here for more information on motor, sensor and encoder.
- A drive electronics starter kit is available. Click here for more information.
- All pumps require external valves for operation.
- 1/4 - 28 Port: These ports are designed to be used with standard 1/4-28 flat bottom fittings.
- Manifold Mount: Click here for additional information.
Pumps should be mounted with the outlet port up (motor down) to optimize bubble purging.
- 1/4 - 28 Port: The pumps should be mounted to a surface using #4 (2.5 mm) mounting screws.
- Manifold Mount: Refer to pump mounting details for additional information. The pumps require M3-0.5 screws for mounting and the torque specification is 50 to 70 in-oz (0.353 to 0.494 N-m) maximum.