The following specifications apply to all LPL Series pumps, unless otherwise noted.
The LPL Series pumps will operate for a minimum of 10 million cycles on clean water.
Fluids may affect actual life.
- Maximum case pressure is 5 psig
- Total head range is -30 to +30 inches water
- Inlet/Outlet pressure will affect dispense volume
- Inlet/Outlet restrictions may affect pumped volume
- The standard dispensed volume is 50 µL. 25 µL available for combo port style.
- Special volumes are also available
- Repeatability of pumped volume is 2%
- Coefficient of Variation (CV) = +/- 0.3%
Maximum operating frequency is 2 Hz. Cycling pump faster will adversely affect dispense
accuracy . Fluid properties (i.e. viscosity) and flow restrictions may reduce maximum
Filtration of 35 microns or finer is recommended.
- Lead wires are #28 PTFE insulated wire
- Leads are white (no coil polarity)
- LPL2 Only
- End Cap connector is compatible with AMP part number: 104257-2
- Lead wire assemblies available.
- 6" assembly: LSWX0504300A
- 24" assembly: LSWX0606700A
- Ambient operating temperature is 60 - 150°F (16-66°C)
- Max. coil temperature is 180°F (85°C)
- Lower operating temperatures may require special elastomers to ensure proper
All ported pumps (non manifold) can be mounted using #2 or 2 mm screws. Adequate
length must be allowed for pump housing (0.75") and proper engagement into mounting
plate. Mounting screws should be torqued to 10-15 in-oz (0.071 - 0.106 N-m). Manifold
mounted pumps require a properly prepared boss. #2 or 2 mm screws should be used