Burst Pressure: ........... 3x normal operating pressure
- Ambient operating temperature range is listed in the Valve Selection Chart.
- Maximum coil temperature not to exceed:
- 250°F (121°C) for standard model
- 400°F (204°C) for high temperature model
- Higher temperatures limit coil performance. Coil temperature must take into
account ambient conditions and self heating of the valve.
Typical response time at 10 psig (air): 0.5 ms
System filtration of 10 microns is recommended. Improper filtration can result in damage
to the valve (leakage) due to contamination of the sealing surface.