Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Westbrook, CT | Full Time
The Lee Company is a global leader in the design and production of miniature, precision fluid control components for the aerospace, medical/scientific instrument, oil tool, and automotive industries. Lee products are recognized worldwide for superior quality, reliability, and performance. The Lee Company’s unique capabilities in miniaturization and engineering keep the company at the forefront of fluid control technology and identify Lee as a leading innovator in the field of fluid handling and control. Founded in 1948, The Lee Company occupies over one million sq. ft. of modern manufacturing and office space at four sites in Westbrook and Essex, Connecticut, and employs over 1,000 people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- 2-5 Years of B2B digital marketing experience.
- Highly organized with excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with social media for business, Inbound Marketing & Content Marketing.
- Experience with website maintenance using a Content Management System.
- Successful track record of executing digital campaigns and reporting results.
- Previous HubSpot, WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics, Photoshop &/or InDesign experience a plus.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to develop, launch, and measure all digital marketing initiatives.
- Work with marketing team to create and maintain a Digital Marketing Content Calendar for content distribution.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team and external agencies to create digital assets for campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media presence including maintaining a social media distribution calendar, scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and pulling analytics.
- Assist with managing company website by uploading new content, building new landing pages, running A/B tests on webpages, reviewing analytics, and developing reports to share with team members.
- Contribute to email marketing efforts including building segmented emailing lists, creating emails within HubSpot, running A/B tests, scheduling deployment, reviewing analytics, and developing reports to share with team members.
- Assist with paid digital advertising efforts including creating and uploading targeted audience lists, managing numerous digital ad campaigns, reviewing analytics, and developing reports to share with team members.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and key performance indicators.
- Build content workflows in HubSpot to nurture soft leads.
- Stay on top of current industry trends, best practices, and emerging digital marketing opportunities.
- Assist with additional duties to help support digital marketing team, as needed.
The Lee Company Advantages:
The Lee Company offers opportunities for career growth in a stable, well-managed company providing an attractive range of benefits including comprehensive health insurance, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and daycare subsidy. The Lee Company is situated in southern New England in a rural, campus setting close to the Long Island Sound.
Please send resume to email@example.com