Location: Westbrook, CT | Full Time
The Lee Company is a global leader in the design and production of miniature, precision fluid control components for the aerospace, medical/scientific instrument, oil tool, and automotive industries. Lee products are recognized worldwide for superior quality, reliability, and performance. Lee’s unique capabilities in miniaturization and engineering keep the company at the forefront of fluid control technology and identify Lee as a leading innovator in the field of fluid handling and control. Founded in 1948, The Lee Company occupies over one million sq. ft. of modern manufacturing and office space at four sites in Westbrook and Essex, Connecticut, and employs over 1,000 people.
- High School Diploma and a strong background in inspection of machined components.
- Fundamental knowledge of metrology, SPC, GD&T, and some experience with CMM, vision systems, and automated inspection systems.
- Experience with complicated specifications and drawings, as well as with oral and written instructions.
- Ability to concentrate daily, which involves; mental attention, finger dexterity, eye/hand coordination, and concentrated visual acuity.
- Use a variety of precision measuring and testing equipment such as micrometers, verniers, and vision systems. Program and operate complex automated inspection equipment. Inspect to extremely close tolerances.
- Plan and lay out new fixtures and tools as required. Ensure inspection equipment is in good repair. Log or transact all required data in appropriate databases and programs.
- Inspect in-process work prior to moving it to subsequent operations. Also inspect units to purchase order and sales order requirements prior to shipment to customers.
- Inspect specially manufactured units for Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering departments. Ensure proper parameters and instructions for machines and processes are being followed.
- Make decisions as to acceptable quality within limits prescribed by Process Specifications and Quality Control Manual.
The Lee Company Advantages:
The Lee Company offers opportunities for career growth in a stable, well-managed company providing an attractive range of benefits including comprehensive health insurance, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and daycare subsidy. The Lee Company is situated in southern New England in a rural, campus setting close to the Long Island Sound.
Please send resumes to: Careers@theleeco.com