Position: Marketing Coordinator
Westbrook, CT | Full Time
The Lee Company is a global leader in the design and production of miniature, precision fluid control components for the aerospace, medical/scientific instrument, oil tool, and automotive industries. Lee products are recognized worldwide for superior quality, reliability, and performance. The Lee Company’s unique capabilities in miniaturization and engineering keep the company at the forefront of fluid control technology and identify Lee as a leading innovator in the field of fluid handling and control. Founded in 1948, The Lee Company occupies over one million sq. ft. of modern manufacturing and office space at four sites in Westbrook and Essex, Connecticut, and employs over 1,000 people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with print or digital advertising, preferably in B2B inbound marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud desired, experience with CRM, HubSpot and Google Analytics a plus.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Limited travel required (2-4 times annually)
- Support creating marketing materials, overseeing graphic design and photography, for print and digital advertising campaigns, product promotions, and website support.
- Coordinate monthly insertion orders to publications for ad campaigns, monitor performance and report results.
- Develop, update, and maintain all marketing communication files.
- Manage online directories and inventory of content marketing materials to support sales.
- Attend, coordinate and manage company presence at domestic trade shows, including booth preparation and assembly, organizing show literature and product samples, and related promotional announcements.
- Help with content development for the website.
- Assist with general department responsibilities, including creative development, content review, promotional campaign strategy, etc.
The Lee Company Advantages:
The Lee Company offers opportunities for career growth in a stable, well-managed company providing an attractive range of benefits including comprehensive health insurance, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and daycare subsidy. The Lee Company is situated in southern New England in a rural, campus setting close to the Long Island Sound.
Please send resume to email@example.com