Lohm Calculator for Liquids and Gases
New Windows® version of our updated Lohm calculator now includes viscosity effects in single stage orifices for a variety of common fluids. To use the new Lohm Calculator, please click on this Link to save and install the LohmCalcInstall.msi file on your computer.
If the file doesn't install properly, the computer might need ".Net Framework v 3.5" installed. This is a free download from Microsoft,
Currently available here:
For Blackberry® OS version 4.2 or later:
While the calculator has been tested on multiple phones running various versions of the operating system, not every single combination was tested. If you come across a combination of phone and operating system that doesn't work, please email us the phone model and the operating system version.
Installing the Calculator using "Over the Air"
Using the Blackberry web browser, click this install link. This will activate a download screen. Click "Download" to install the application to the "Download" folder. Depending on the operating system version, when the calculator is ran for the first time, a window might open asking if the calculator should be made a trusted application. Answering "No" will result in the loss of some functionality; however, the calculator portion of the program will still function properly.
Installing the Calculator using Blackberry Desktop Manager
The Lee Company Lohm Calculator can easily be installed with the Blackberry Desktop Manager currently available at: http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
A USB cable will be needed to connect the phone to the computer. These instructions were made with Desktop Manager Version 6.0 and may vary with previous versions.
- Please download the LohmCalcBB.zip file from the www.TheLeeCo.com and extract the files.
- Launch the Blackberry Desktop software and connect the phone.
- Click on "Applications" in the left hand column.
- Click on "Import files…", and navigate to the folder where the files were unzipped. Click on LohmCalc.alx and click "Open".
- Make sure the status reads "Pending Install". If it doesn't, then click the plus sign to change the status.
- Click "Apply" at the bottom of the window. The manager will load the calculator onto the phone. The calculator can be found in the "Downloads" folder on the phone.
Depending on the operating system version, when the calculator is run for the first time, a window might open asking if the calculator should be made a trusted application. Answering "No" will result in the loss of some functionality; however, the calculator portion of the program will still function properly.